1. Phunkmedia agrees to provide services as detailed in the quotation, budget price or Confirmation of Appointment to the individual, organisation or public body referred to hereinafter as “the Client”
2. Unless specifically varied in the Phunkmedia Confirmation of Appointment or otherwise in writing by Phunkmedia, the following payment terms shall apply: all fees quoted are exclusive of VAT. Invoices will be raised on date of completion of services provided as detailed in Confirmation of Appointment. Payment will be due strictly within 14 days of receipt of invoice.
3. In certain circumstances at its discretion, Phunkmedia may require some monies to be paid prior to commencement of work on account of fees likely to be incurred.
4. All Retainers/Monies paid by “the Client” are Non-returnable, Non-refundable if work is started then cancelled by “the Client” after 5 working days. Which has to be supplied in writing by “the Client” to Phunkmedia within 5 working days.
5. All fees quoted are subject to review and adjustment by Phunkmedia.
6. In the event that full payment is made later than required by Condition 2. hereof or if only partial payment is made, Phunkmedia may at its absolute discretion charge for administration costs by charging interest on any monies owed at 2% interest per month. Failure to apply such charges does not constitute a waiver of the option so to charge.
7. Phunkmedia reserves the right to withdraw its services at its discretion, particularly in the event of any failure by “the Client” to pay its invoices or, where “the Client” makes its own arrangements for provision of storage space with an Internet Service Provider, if the Client does not make available or continue to make available server storage space to Phunkmedia. Upon such withdrawal of its services, Phunkmedia shall be under no liability whatsoever to “the Client” for any costs, losses and damages, howsoever arising that the Client may incur of may have incurred.
English law applies to this Agreement (and to our dealings with you with a view to entering into this Agreement) and the English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes. In the event of any conflict between the English version of the Agreement and any translated version of the Agreement, the English version of the Agreement shall govern and we will communicate with you in English.
CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION
We are committed to ensuring that you receive high quality service from us. In the event that you are dissatisfied with the Phunkmedia Online Service or believe an error has occurred with your Transfer, please contact us as soon as possible. For full details of our complaint’s procedure or consumer protection advice, or to submit a complaint, you can:
- call us on phone number 02380386880
- write an email to email@example.com or
- write to us at: 21 Onslow Road Southampton SO14 0JD